mandag 11. mai 2009

New single!


Hi Everybody, we are back with a new single! It is now listed on Norwegian radio (P3), but you can also listen to it on myspace.com/superfamily.
The single is called "Lets Go Dancing". This is the first song from our upcoming record, which deals with how we, in the the 50´s and 60´s, lost our humanity once and for all, placing our lifes in the hands of the war-hungry intellectuals.
Stay tuned for more info, and please send us a mail (superfamilysteven@gmail.com) or leave a message here about how we can love you when we are coming to a town near you.

Steven

P.S. Sorry if I am rambling, but we have only had robotic contact the last 6 months...

3 kommentarer:

Hanna (Montana) sa...

Men kor blir det av Svalbardbloggen da?
- Hanna, Cyaneed

Anonym sa...

I wish not approve on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Especially the appellation attracted me to study the sound story.

Anonym sa...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.